The F Project residence is open to Australian and international artists, including visual artists, writers, new media artists and musicians. Small collaborative groups are also encouraged to apply.
In the case of collaborative groups, one person should submit an application on behalf of the group.
- Completed application form (download here)
- One A4 page proposal describing your current artistic practices and your proposed project for the residency. Please tell us why you want to work here in Warrnambool, what you hope to achieve during the period of residency, and if there is a connection between your work/research and the local region. Although not a requirement, we encourage artist residents to interact with our local arts community in some way. Please describe how your work might engage with the local community, if at all. This might include workshops, talks, presentations or community-based projects.
- A current CV, not more than two A4 pages.
- Supporting material:
- Visual artists please submit 10 images in a power point presentation or similar format with title, date and description. These should indicate the direction of the work envisaged during residency.
- Writers please submit 2 samples of writing, relevant to what you might produce during the residency.
- New media/film/sound/performance artists please submit audio or video samples of not more than 15 minutes in length via USB, CD or web link.
- Preferred dates and length of residency. Please note that although our preference is 4-6 weeks, this guideline is flexible.
All of the above can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR by post to: The F Project Residence/F Project Inc. PO Box 5189 Warrnambool, VIC 3280 Australia
Please note that proposal materials will not be returned except by special arrangement.
Interested in a short stay? No need to fill in the application – just email us at email@example.com with your enquiry and date/s you’d like to stay, and we’ll get back to you with availability and rates.